Chase's Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

today while i was looking at my data with a classmate i came across a major theme i would like to focus on for my case study. there was a lot of data i collected that dealt with how adults simply do not understand student's lives and what they are going through at this point in thier lives. these adults include parents, counselors, and teachers. i think that these adults will be the focus of my case study and i think i will explore how these adults with the stress and other things they put on students affects them and makes them turn to school violence.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger deemae said...

Chase and I had a helpful data sharing session today. I think we are both headed in a great direction and our hopefully our papers will reflect it. Just talking through my data helped me know a lot better where I am now and where I need to be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home