Chase's Blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

for my inquiry qeustion i will be doing alot of research, and i have decided just what that research will be. i have decided that for my question i will interview a focus group and a teacher of an ESL classroom. on top of this i would like to take some fiels notes as well as look at some studnent grades and work. this should prove to be very helpful, but i am also going to look at the poudre school district web site and i will take those facts into considersation when adressing my question. i will record all of this data from my ed350 classroom practicum ecperience, i will also use the world wide web and the csu library to help my research. i think that the collection will be fairly easy and i think i wshould have no real problem finding information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home